Unified communications will benefit your organization in a number of ways:
- It’s the foundation for a collaborative workforce, whether they’re in the same location or distributed across the globe
- Open communications build stronger bonds that drive results
- It supports creativity, innovation and faster decision making in response to business requirements
- It makes mobile devices extensions of the corporate network, so mobile workers can be productive anywhere
- Active engagement with employees, partners and customers enables them to work more closely together – connecting them to the information and expertise they need
- Multiple on-demand communications options are available to connect anytime, from any location, and with any device
As one of the first Cisco partners with voice and unified communications specialization, KMY has the experience and expertise you need to get the most from your unified communications investment. Our engineering team is widely recognized as being the foremost experts in the industry. No matter how complex your requirements are, you can be assured of a high-performance design that will take you into the future. From there, our proven deployment processes and methodologies will ensure the smooth cutover and fast user acceptance you need to get immediate results. And if your plans call for a virtualized deployment, KMY has the expertise and all the technologies to get you there.
“Day 2” services are provided through KMY’s managed services offerings. Through our managed services, we proactively monitor and manage your contact center to ensure smooth operation and reduce costly downtime. We use a unique combination of tools and experts to create an extension of your team.
The KMYPatrol Managed Service delivers the breadth and quality of services you can trust to ensure the availability and performance of your critical contact center, unified communications and network assets. It includes 24×7 CaseSentry monitoring, incident management and remediation, and problem management services delivered by KMY’s experts. More Info on Managed Services